A Matrix-based Method for Machining Setup Sequencing
- A Matrix-based Method for Machining Setup Sequencing
- 김재관; 박면웅; 이충수
- Process planning; Setup; Machining operation; Sequencing
- Issue Date
- Proceedings of The 4th International Conference on Manufacturing, Machine Design and Tribology
- VOL 4, NO 1, 149-150
- This paper presents a practical method to support setup sequencing in machining. A proper
setup sequence is crucial in achieving efficient and high quality machining of a part. Precedence
relations among operations for the part and the number of setup changes are considered as criteria.
Then setups and their sequence are systematically determined by applying a matrix-based method that
can reduce search space.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.