Gate controlled spin-orbit coupling in InAs-inserted quantum well structure
- Gate controlled spin-orbit coupling in InAs-inserted quantum well structure
- 김경호; 박윤호; 구현철; 장준연; 김형준; 김영근
- Issue Date
- The 22nd International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Devices
- In conclusion, we have investigated the variation of Rashba SOC constant (α) with respect to Vg in two different QW structures of In0.53Ga0.47As and InAs-inserted QW structures. By inserting the NGS InAs QW layer, dα/dns is three times increased compared to the In0.53Ga0.47As QW. Moreover, the InAs-inserted QW structure shows higher µ with low channel resistance. We conclude that, from our experimental results, the InAs-inseted QW structure has much stronger SOC and better contact resistance for the spin-FET applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.