On-line acoustic viscometry in oil condition monitoring
- On-line acoustic viscometry in oil condition monitoring
- L.V.Markova; N.K.Myshkin; 공호성; 한흥구
- On-line condition monitoring; Lubricating oil viscosity; Rheology; Magnetoelastic viscometer
- Issue Date
- Tribology international
- VOL 44, NO 9, 963-970
- The paper describes the theoretical standpoints of developing magnetoelastic viscometers and a
concept of viscosity measurement. The magnetoelastic viscometer has shown the readings close to the
capillary viscometer. Testing of the oils with PMMA viscosity-index improvers by viscometers has
indicated changes in rheological properties observed in the non-Newtonian behavior of the oils. With
increase in content or molecular weight of the improver, the non-Newtonian behavior of the oil
appeared at lower frequencies of viscosity measurements.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.