Organic-inorganic hybrid tandem multijunction photovoltaics with extended spectral response
- Organic-inorganic hybrid tandem multijunction photovoltaics with extended spectral response
- 김태희; 전준홍; 한승희; 이도권; 김홍곤; 이원목; 김경곤
- 유기태양전지; 무기태양전지; 텐덤형 태양전지
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 98, NO 18, 183503-1-183503-3
- We demonstrate series-connected hybrid tandem multijunction photovoltaics by combining
hydrogenated amorphous silicon (a-Si:H) and polymer-based organic photovoltaics (OPVs). To
utilize the wide solar spectrum with cost-effective processes, we employed a solution-processed low
band gap OPV subcell onto the a-Si:H subcell. The interfacial contact between the subcells strongly
affects the photovoltaic performance of the tandem cells. By using MoO3 as an efficient hole
transporting intermediate layer instead of the conventional conducting polymer, we obtained power
conversion efficiency of 1.84% and open-circuit voltage (VOC) of 1.50 V which corresponds closely
to the sum of VOCs of the subcells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.