Synthesis and characterization of LiCoO2 thin films prepared by the sol-gel method
- Synthesis and characterization of LiCoO2 thin films prepared by the sol-gel method
- Vaishali Arun Patil; 아룬 패틸; 최지원; 윤석진
- Thin films; Sol-gel growth; X-ray diffraction; Electrochemical properties
- Issue Date
- Solid state sciences
- VOL 13, NO 6, 1232-1234
- LiCoO2 thin films have received attention as cathodes of thin-film microbatteries in these days. In the
present work, LiCoO2 thin films were prepared by sol-gel spin-coating method with a polymer additive
(PVP) and a post annealing process which was very effective for preparing crack-free thin film. We have
deposited LiCoO2 thin films on silicon wafers coated with Pt and annealed at 750 ℃. The crystallinity,
microstructure, and composition of final films were studied by XRD, SEM, and AFM. These results show
that the films formed at low temperature shows cubic phase while at high temperature the structure
changes to hexagonal. Films heat-treated under appropriate conditions exhibit high capacity and good
crystallinity so these films are considered to be candidates as cathodes for thin-film microbatteries.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.