Effects of gate insulators on the performance of a-IGZO TFT fabricated at room-temperature
- Effects of gate insulators on the performance of a-IGZO TFT fabricated at room-temperature
- 전윤수; 장성필; 이상렬
- a-IGZO; Thin film transistor; SiO2; HfO2; High-k
- Issue Date
- Microelectronic engineering
- VOL 88, NO 7, 1590-1593
- Effects of gate insulators for oxide TFTs have been investigated by two types of a-IGZO TFTs with high-k
and low-k oxides. TFTs with low-k oxides have low on-current due to the low-capacitances of the materials.
HfO2 has been used as high-k gate insulator, because HfO2 is one of most promising high-k oxides
with the high capacitance due to its high dielectric constant. We have fabricated a-IGZO TFTs with SiO2
and HfO2. And their performances are compared, such as mobility, threshold voltage, subthreshold swing,
on-to-off current ratio, hysteresis, and bias-sensitivity. TFT with HfO2 gate insulator shows better performances
than those of TFT with SiO2 gate insulator.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.