Simple Assembling Technique of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Using Only A Photolithography
- Simple Assembling Technique of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Using Only A Photolithography
- 김경헌; 김태근; 이석; 전영민; 김선호; 변영태
- SWCNT; FET; SAM; Photolithography
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 58, NO 5, 1380-1383
- In this paper, a novel technique for the assembly of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNTs),
and which was demonstrated using only a photolithographic process without additional chemical
steps, is proposed. In this new process, unlike the conventional self-assembled process using octadecyltrichlorosilane
(OTS), the SWCNTs could be selectively absorbed on a SiO2/Si substrate. First
of all, the selectively assembled channels of the SWCNTs were fabricated on the SiO2 surface for
a field effect transistor (FET). We finally fabricated SWCNT-based FETs by using our proposed
technique. This technique will provide a useful basis for the implementation of various FET devices
with SWCNT channels.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.