Pulsed Laser Deposition of La0.6Sr0.4CoO3-δ-Ce0.9Gd0.1O2-δ Nano-Composite and Its Application to Gradient-Structured Thin-film Cathode of SOFC
- Pulsed Laser Deposition of La0.6Sr0.4CoO3-δ-Ce0.9Gd0.1O2-δ Nano-Composite and Its Application to Gradient-Structured Thin-film Cathode of SOFC
- 명두환; 황재연; 홍종일; 이해원; 김병국; 이종호; 손지원
- SOFC; Thin Film; Nano structure; composite cathode
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Electrochemical Society
- VOL 158, NO 8, B1000-B1006
- Overcoming the structural instability of a single-phase thin-film-processed cathode by replacing it with a cathode-electrolyte composite
thin-film cathode is presented. The effect of the deposition materials change from a single-phase lanthanum strontium cobaltite
(LSC) to a LSC-gadolinia-doped ceria (GDC) composite and the influence of the variations of pulsed laser deposition (PLD)
parameters on thin-film cathode microstructures are discussed. By introducing the cathode-electrolyte composite concept to the
thin-film deposition and employing a gradient cathode structure, the adhesion of the interface between the thin-film cathode and
the electrolyte could be enhanced and as a result, much improved stability of high-temperature performance and structure of the
thin-film-processed cathode could be obtained.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.