Polymer-ultrathin graphite sheet-polymer composite structured flexible nonvolatile bistable organic memory devices
- Polymer-ultrathin graphite sheet-polymer composite structured flexible nonvolatile bistable organic memory devices
- 손동익; 심재호; 박동희; 정재훈; 박원일; 김태환; 이정민; 최원국
- ultrathin graphite; polymer hybrid composite; organic bistable memory; space charge limited current
- Issue Date
- VOL 22, NO 29, 295203-1-295203-7
- We present data, which were obtained before bending and after bending, for the electrical
bistabilities, memory stabilities, and memory mechanisms of three-layer structured flexible
bistable organic memory (BOM) devices, which were fabricated utilizing the ultrathin graphite
sheets (UGS) sandwiched between insulating poly(methylmethacrylate) (PMMA) polymer
layers. The UGS were formed by transferring UGS (about 30 layers) and using a simple
spin-coating technique. Transmission electron microscopy (TEM) measurements were
performed to investigate the microstructural properties of the PMMA/UGS/PMMA films.
Current–voltage (I –V ) measurements were carried out to investigate the electrical properties of
the BOM devices containing the UGS embedded in the PMMA polymer. Current–time (I –t)
and current–cycle measurements under flat and bent conditions were performed to investigate
the memory stabilities of the BOM devices. The memory characteristics of the BOM
maintained similar device efficiencies after bending and were stable during repeated bendings
of the BOM devices. The mechanisms for these characteristics of the fabricated BOM are
described on the basis of the I –V results.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.