Steam Reforming of Glycerol into Hydrogen over nano-size Ni-based hydrotalcite-like catalysts
- Steam Reforming of Glycerol into Hydrogen over nano-size Ni-based hydrotalcite-like catalysts
- 허은; 문동주
- Steam Reforming; Glycerol; Hydrogen Production; Hydrotalcite; Nano-sized catalyst; Hydrotalcite-Like Catalyst; Coke Formation
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 11, NO 8, 7394-7398
- Steam reforming (SR) of glycerol for the production of hydrogen was investigated over the nanosized
Ni-based catalysts. The Ni-based catalysts were prepared by solid phase crystallization and
impregnation methods, and characterized by N2 physisorption, CO chemisorption, XRD, SEM, and
TEM techniques. The Ni/γ-Al2O3 catalyst showed higher conversion and H2 selectivity. However, it
was slowly deactivated due to the carbon formation on the surface of catalyst and the sintering. It
was found that the Ni based hydrotalcite-like catalyst (spc-Ni/MgAl) showed higher catalytic activity
to prevent carbon formation than Ni/γ-Al2O3 catalyst in the SR of glycerol.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.