Aqueous Phase Reforming of Glycerol Over the Pd Loaded Ni/Al2O3 Catalysts
- Aqueous Phase Reforming of Glycerol Over the Pd Loaded Ni/Al2O3 Catalysts
- Dhanapalan Karthikey; 신광수; 문동주; 김종호; 박남국; 김영철
- Alumina; Palladium; Nickel; Hydrogen; Aqueous Phase Reforming
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 11, NO 2, 1443-1446
- Bifunctional catalysts containing (0.5–1.5 wt%) palladium and 15 wt% of Nickel supported on
γ-Al2O3 were prepared via an impregnation technique and catalysts were characterzed by XRD
BET surface area and SEM, respectively. The aqueous phase reforming of glycerol (APR) was conducted
over alumina-supported catalysts at different reaction conditions for catalytic activity. Finally,
we concluded that the 1.0 wt% Pd 15 wt% Ni/γ-Al2O3 catalyst evidences higher conversion, hydrogen
selectivity, lower alkane selectivity and CO production. This indicate that Pd loaded Ni/γ-Al2O3
could be a potential catalyst for the APR of glycerol.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.