Autothermal Reforming of Propane on Ni-Supported Perovskite, Hydrotalcite, and Metal Oxide Catalysts
- Autothermal Reforming of Propane on Ni-Supported Perovskite, Hydrotalcite, and Metal Oxide Catalysts
- 박남국; 김우리; 문동주; 서곤; 김영철
- Hydrogen; Propane; Nickel; Perovskite; Hydrotalcite; Autothermal Reforming
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 11, NO 2, 1676-1679
- This study evaluated the autotherrmal reforming of propane over Ni-supported perovskite (LaAlO3 ,
hydrotalcite as a layered structure (MgAl), and metal oxide (α-Al2O3, ZrO2) catalysts. The catalysts
were also characterized via physicochemical property analysis, XRD, SEM, TEM, and TPR. The
order of catalytic activity was ZrO2 ≥LaAlO3 > Al2O3 》 MgAl, and coincided with the reducibility
of these catalysts to reduce the Ni2+ metallic ion of the NiO, as measured via TPR. Finally the
reducility of Ni in the form of NiO was important to the reaction in the ATR process. The diffraction
peak of Ni was observed after a 600 ℃ reduction in ZrO2, LaAlO3, and α-Al2O3.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.