Effect of Fe2O3 on properties and densification of 8YSZ by pulsed current activated sintering
- Effect of Fe2O3 on properties and densification of 8YSZ by pulsed current activated sintering
- 손인진; 두송리; 고인용; 도정만; 윤진국; 박정환
- Pulsed current activated sintering; 8YSZ; Densification; Mechanical properties; Ionic conductivity
- Issue Date
- Electronic materials letters
- VOL 7, NO 2, 133-137
- Dense 8YSZ was sintered by pulsed current activated sintering (PCAS) within 1 minute from 8YSZ nanopowder prepared by a co-precipitation method. This sintering process was accomplished under the combined effects of a pulsed current and mechanical pressure. Highly dense 8YSZ was produced with a relative density as high as 96.5% under the simultaneous application of a 80 MPa of pressure and a pulsed current. The effects of an addition of Fe2O3 on the sintering behavior and ionic conductivities of the 8YSZ were also investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.