Mechanical synthesis and rapid consolidation of nanocrystalline 3Fe0.67Cr0.33-Al2O3 composite by high frequency induction heating
- Mechanical synthesis and rapid consolidation of nanocrystalline 3Fe0.67Cr0.33-Al2O3 composite by high frequency induction heating
- 손인진; 김성용; 고인용; 도정만; 윤진국; 박나라
- Nanostructured materials; Sintering; Mechanical alloying; Mechanical properties; Composite materials
- Issue Date
- Metals and Materials International
- VOL 17, NO 3, 445-449
- Nanopowders of 3Fe0.67Cr0.33 and Al2O3 were synthesized from CrO3 and 2FeAl powders by high-energy
ball milling. A highly dense nanocrystalline 3Fe0.67Cr0.33-Al2O3 composite was consolidated by a high frequency
induction heated sintering (HFIHS) method within three minutes from mechanically synthesized powders of
Al2O3 and 3Fe0.67Cr0.33. The average grain size and mechanical properties of the composite were investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.