Analysis of heat transfer in ordered and disordered mesoporous TiO2 films by finite element analysis
- Analysis of heat transfer in ordered and disordered mesoporous TiO2 films by finite element analysis
- Tae-Jung Ha; Sin-Young Jung; Jun-Hyun Bae; Hong-Lim Lee; 장호원; 윤석진; Sangwoo Shin; Hyung Hee Cho; Hyung-Ho Park
- Mesoporous TiO2 film; Pore structure; Heat transfer simulation; Finite element analysis
- Issue Date
- Microporous and mesoporous materials
- VOL 144, 191-194
- Ordered mesoporous oxide films have lower thermal conductivities than their corresponding dense films.
In order to apply ordered mesoporous oxide films, which possess excellent properties, in various fields, it
is necessary to determine their thermal insulation mechanism. In this study, we synthesized ordered and
disordered mesoporous TiO2 films as a function of the drying time. While they had similar porosities, they
had different pore structures and thermal conductivities. In order to reveal the relationship between the
pore structure and thermal conductivity, a simulation of the heat transfer was performed. The thermal
properties, temperature distribution, and heat flux vector of the mesoporous films were simulated by
finite element analysis. From the comparison of the experimental and simulated results, the mechanism
of thermal insulation in the pore structure could be demonstrated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.