Properties and rapid consolidation of nanostructured Al2O3-Al2SiO5 composites by high frequency induction heated sintering
- Properties and rapid consolidation of nanostructured Al2O3-Al2SiO5 composites by high frequency induction heated sintering
- 손인진; 고인용; 강현수; 홍경태; 도정만; 윤진국
- Sintering; Al2O3; Al2SiO5; Nanostructured materials; Powder metallurgy
- Issue Date
- Ceramics international
- VOL 37, NO 7, 2159-2164
- The rapid sintering of nanostructured Al2O3 and Al2O3 to Al2SiO5 composites was investigated by a high-frequency induction heating sintering
process. The advantage of this process is that it allows very quick densification to near theoretical density and inhibition of grain growth. Highly
dense nanostructured Al2O3 and Al2O3 to Al2SiO5 composites were produced with simultaneous application of a 80 MPa pressure and induced
output current of a total power capacity (15 kW) within 3 min. The sintering behavior, grain size and mechanical properties of Al2O3 and Al2O3 to
Al2SiO5 composites were investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.