Characteristics of lead-free transparent dielectrics contaminated with moisture
- Characteristics of lead-free transparent dielectrics contaminated with moisture
- 오영제; 장병국; 김현오; 임대순
- Moisture; Green sheet; Transparent dielectrics; Dispersion stability; Plasma display panel (PDP); Moisture contamination
- Issue Date
- Materials chemistry and physics
- VOL 129, NO 1-2, 134-137
- A green sheet of lead-free transparent dielectrics for the upper panel in a plasma display panel (PDP) was
prepared by the tape-casting method. The dispersion characteristics of dielectric frit powder contaminated
with moisture of 0–0.1 wt% were investigated to evaluate the properties of the fired transparent
dielectric films. The dispersion stability was not severely affected by moisture up to 0.1 wt% on the frit
powder, but agglomerations, together with precipitation of the powders, occurred under all conditions of
moisture contamination. Moisture affects the pore size and distribution of the fired transparent dielectric
thin films, which reduces the strength of the green sheet and withstanding voltage of the films fired.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.