Comparisons of Perceived Images from Three Different Stereo Camera Arrangements
- Comparisons of Perceived Images from Three Different Stereo Camera Arrangements
- Jung-Young Son; Seokwon Yeom; Dong-Su Lee; 박민철
- Comparisons; Perceived; Images; Three; Different; Stereo camera; distortion; parallel; converging and diverging arrangements; protruding and submerging depths
- Issue Date
- SPIE Defense, Security and Sensing 2011
- VOL 8043, 1-8
- The distortions in the perceived images of three different camera arrangements of parallel, converging and diverging are
compared for different inter-camera distances. The parallel also reveals distortion in both depth and image size when
inter-camera distance is small. The converging and diverging are showing opposite behaviors in their distortion
appearance. The distortions are most for the diverging but it can enhance the protruding depth, especially when the intercamera
distance is much smaller than the interocular distance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.