Audio-Vision Fusion Sound Source Localization and Human Attention
- Audio-Vision Fusion Sound Source Localization and Human Attention
- 이병기; 최종석; 윤상석; 최문택; 김문상; 김대진
- Audio-Vision Fusion; Sound Source Localization; Human Attention; robot tracking; 음성영상융합; 음원 방향 추정; 사람 찾기; 로봇 추적
- Issue Date
- 대한기계학회논문집 A; Transactions of the Korean Society of mechanical engineers. A.
- VOL 35, NO 7, 737-743
- Service robot is equipped with various sensors such as vision camera, sonar sensor, laser scanner,
microphones, and the like. Although these sensors have their own functions, some of them can work together to
perform more complicated functions. Audio-vision fusion is a typical and powerful combination of two sensors because
audio is complementary to vision and vice versa. Human-beings also mainly depend on visual and auditory information
in their daily life. In this paper, we provide two studies using audio-vision fusion. One is about enhancing performance
of sound localization. The other is about robot attention with sound localization and face detection.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.