Organic photovoltaic devices with a crosslinkable polymer interlayer
- Organic photovoltaic devices with a crosslinkable polymer interlayer
- 강남수; 주병권; 이태완; 최동훈; 홍재민; 유재웅
- Organic solar cell; flexible organic solar cell module; crosslinkable polymer interlayer; Organic photovoltaic; Polymer solarcell; Curable interlayer; Current extraction; Fill factor
- Issue Date
- Solar energy materials and solar cells
- VOL 95, NO 10, 2831-2836
- Organic photovoltaic devices with a photo-crosslinkable interlayer were fabricated. This photo-crosslinkable interlayer acted as a leakage current reducing buffer layer. The performance of the small area OPV cell (0.04 ㎠) was enhanced by the increase in the short circuit current and the fill factor. When a larger area cell (1 ㎠) was used, the performance of OPV cell increased when the appropriate interlayer thickness was used. In the case of a 10 cm×10 cm module, the power conversion efficiency was about double than that without the interlayer. The insertion of the interlayer increased the current extraction by lowering the barrier height and attenuated the fill factor reduction by enhancing the rectification with a better leakage current sealing. From this study, it is clearly proved that the insertion of the appropriate photo-crosslinkable layer improves the performance of OPV devices, the effect was especially evident for large area cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.