A legal study on the ownership of international research results : focused on reasonable and applicable research institute's intellectual property policy proposal
- A legal study on the ownership of international research results : focused on reasonable and applicable research institute's intellectual property policy proposal
- 최치호; 강선준; 유희준
- joint research; exclusive license; non-exclusive license; nership of Research Result; Intellectual Proerty Policy
- Issue Date
- VOL 23, NO 4, 509-534
- In recent years, as a consequence of the globalization of Research and Development(R&D), researchers must increasingly be aware of world-wide trends and cooperate with international R&D institute.
The Joint Research has a consistently high record of achievement in research, and it is the New government strong commitment towards research which attracts large amounts of research grant income.
Survival in today s fast-paced business environment requires fast learning how to team up with foreign independent research organization to survive world and acquire Science and technology.
It is best way to emulate the success of the university United States and Japan, whose system is one of the most remarkable IP Policy. Stanford University, Massachsetts institute of Technlogy(MIT), and The University of Electronic-Communiciations(UEC)"s IP policy give us lessons like these are helping us move forward- with careful steps. While it may not be so perfect, though, there are implications for the make the our Intellectual Property Policy(IP Policy).
This Study considered the matter from various angles and designed to improve compare experiences and review policy and management issues in IP policy. In this paper proposes to enact the reasonable and applicable research institute"s intellectual property policy proposal.
A private enterprise have several options for Intellectual Property Rights such as ownership of inventions and license. The option a corporation select determines which commercialize Inventions.
1. Inventions created by only the Researcher Institute shall be owned itself.
2. Inventions created by the Researcher Institute and collaborator shall be owned jointly Institute and collaborator. The share of Inventions will be determined according to the contribution.
3. [Option A : Research institute Sole inventions]
1) Assignment of Intellectual Property
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.