Effect of InAs Thickness on the Structural and the Electrical Properties of InAs Layers Grown on GaAs Substrates with an AlAs0.32Sb0.68 Buffer Layer
- Effect of InAs Thickness on the Structural and the Electrical Properties of InAs Layers Grown on GaAs Substrates with an AlAs0.32Sb0.68 Buffer Layer
- 김수연; 송진동; 김태환
- InAs; AlAsSb; MBE; GaAs; Structural property; Electrical property
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 58, NO 5, 1347-1350
- InAs layers on GaAs substrates with AlAs0.32Sb0.68 buffer layers were grown by using molecular
beam epitaxy. X-ray diffraction patterns showed that the dominant peaks corresponding to the
GaAs, InAs, and AlAs0.32Sb0.68 layers appeared. Atomic force microscopy images showed that the
root-mean-square surface roughness of the InAs surface increased with increasing thickness of the
InAs layer due to the lattice-constant difference between the InAs and the AlAs0.32Sb0.68 layers,
resulting in relaxation of the strain in the InAs layer. Hall effect measurements at 300 K showed
that the electron mobility increased with increasing InAs film thickness.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.