Zinc-blende GaAs nanowire growth by catalyst-free migration enhanced epitaxy
- Zinc-blende GaAs nanowire growth by catalyst-free migration enhanced epitaxy
- 이은혜; 송진동; 김수연; 박태언; 한일기; 장수경; 이정일
- Issue Date
- 15th International Symposium on the Physics of Semiconductors and Applications (ISPSA)
- -We used two ways to grow nanowires; 1. Ga pre-injection and 2. As pulse injection (MEE) with continuous Ga introduction at initial growth state
-MEE growth is a method to finely tune Arsenic flux and also Arsenic injection time.
-GaAs nanowires with MEE GaAs (Gat/Ast = 3) injection at the initial growth time were larger at the diameter and longer at the length than nanowires with only Ga source injection.
-A GaAs nanowire with GaAs (Gat/Ast = 1) growth for 1hr after MEE GaAs (Gat/Ast = 3) injection at the initial growth time showed a zincblende structure as the whole.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.