A Smart Movie Recommendation System
- A Smart Movie Recommendation System
- 고상기; 최상민; 염해성; 차정원; 조현철; 김래현; 한요섭
- recommendation system; movies; smartphones; Android
- Issue Date
- Lecture notes in computer science
- VOL 6771, 558-566
- We propose a movie recommendation system based on genre
correlations. We modify the previous algorithm; we use a list of movies as input
instead of genre combinations. We implement a new recommendation
algorithm as Android application with additional functions. By combining with
existing web services such as Google Movie Showtimes and Open APIs, our
system can recommend movies playing in cinemas currently and show the
detailed information of movies. Location-based function is also implemented.
We utilize GPS information of mobile device and web service provided by
Google Maps for recommending suitable cinemas for users with mobile
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.