Microstructure and mechanical properties of Fe-Si-Ti-(Cu, Al) heterostructured ultrafine composites
- Microstructure and mechanical properties of Fe-Si-Ti-(Cu, Al) heterostructured ultrafine composites
- 박진만; 김도향; N. Mattern; 김기범; 에릭플러리; J. Eckert
- Strength; Plasticity; Heterogeneity
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 509, S367-S370
- The influence of partial substitution of Fe by Cu or Al in Fe75−xSi15Ti10(Cu, Al)x (x = 0 and 4) ultrafine
composites on the microstructure and mechanical properties has been investigated. The Fe71Si15Ti10Cu4
ultrafine composite exhibits a favorable microstructural evolution and improved mechanical properties,
i.e., large plastic strain of ~5% and pronounced work hardening characteristics. The mechanical properties
of the ultrafine eutectic composite are strongly linked to the length scale heterogeneity and the
distribution of the constituent phases.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.