Single-photon detection at 1.55 ㎛ using a bipolar gating signal
- Single-photon detection at 1.55 ㎛ using a bipolar gating signal
- 보우지드; Jun-Bum Park; 김세민; 문성욱
- Avalanche photodiode; Bipolar gating signal; Single photon detector; Afterpulse
- Issue Date
- CLEO:2011 Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics
- The effect of bipolar gating signal on afterpulsing in an InGaAs/InP single-photon
detector is characterized at 1.55 μm. The results demonstrate that the use of bipolar gating signal
can efficiently reduce the afterpulse noise.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.