Enhanced green emission from UV down-converting Ce3+ and Tb3+ co-activated ZnAl2O4 phosphor
- Enhanced green emission from UV down-converting Ce3+ and Tb3+ co-activated ZnAl2O4 phosphor
- 챠바라라; 조소혜; 박종구; 네퓨레; 네트링; 보타; 스왈트; 엔트와에와볼와
- phosphor; Green emission; ZnAl2O4
- Issue Date
- South Africa Instiutite of Physics
- The Ce3+ and Tb3+ co-activated ZnAl2O4 nanocrystal phosphors were successfully prepared by a solution combustion method, using urea as a fuel. X-ray diffraction results confirmed the formation of a cubic spinel structure of ZnAl2O4. Distorted hexagonal and irregular platelet-like particles were observed from the SEM images of undoped ZnAl2O4 and Ce3+-doped ZnAl2O4 respectively. The microstructural environment of aluminium ions (Al3+) were shown to change with heat treatment, as observed from the Fourier transform infrared spectra. The photoluminescent data demonstrated enhanced green emission from Tb3+ due to energy transfer from Ce3+ to Tb3+ in the ZnAl2O4 host by a down-conversion process.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.