Benzimidazolium based membranes for alkaline fuel cells
- Benzimidazolium based membranes for alkaline fuel cells
- 헨켄스마이어디억; 김형준; 남석우; 임태훈
- polybenzimidazolium; alkaline fuel cell; membrane
- Issue Date
- International Congress on Membranes and Membrane Processes
- ● Polybenzimidazolium based membranes show high anionic conductivity.
● O-PBI based membranes are significantly more stable than meta-PBI based membranes.
● Further improvement is possible, and benzimidazolium based membranes are promising new
materials for anion exchange membranes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.