Preparation of a Visible Light-Reactive Low Molecular-O-Carboxymethyl Chitosan (LM-O-CMCS) Derivative and Applicability as an Anti-Adhesion Agent
- Preparation of a Visible Light-Reactive Low Molecular-O-Carboxymethyl Chitosan (LM-O-CMCS) Derivative and Applicability as an Anti-Adhesion Agent
- 박신혜; 서시영; 나하나; 김광일; 이재우; 우희동; 이주희; 석현광; 이재관; 정상인; 정규환; 한동근; Yoshihiro Ito; 장의창; 손태일
- natural polymer; photo-reactive; anti-adhesion agent; carboxymethyl chitosan; water-soluble chitosan
- Issue Date
- Macromolecular research
- VOL 19, NO 9, 921-927
- Photo-reactive low molecular-O-carboxymethyl chitosan (LM-O-CMCS) was synthesized by introducing
a furfuryl group to the amine groups of LM-O-CMCS. The prepared photo-reactive LM-O-CMCS was characterized
by FTIR, 1H NMR, and a cross-linking test, whereas scanning Auger electron microscopy (SAM) and a MTT
assay were used to confirm the cell viability. The water contact angle measurement and cell attachment test were
carried out to determine the applicability of LM-O-CMCS as an anti-adhesion agent.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.