Growth of high-quality InSb layer on (001) Si substrate with an initial intermediate-layer of InAs quantum dots
- Growth of high-quality InSb layer on (001) Si substrate with an initial intermediate-layer of InAs quantum dots
- 임주영; 송진동; 최원준; 안재평; 양해승
- InAs; InSb; Si; quantum dots; silicon
- Issue Date
- Physica Status Solidi. A, Applications and Materials Science
- VOL 208, NO 9, 2104-2107
- In this study, we have attempted a growth of InSb film on the
cost-effective, (001)-Si substrate inserting a thin intermediatelayer
of InAs quantum dots (QDs) at the InSb/Si interface.
Analysis of the interface region using transmission electron
microscopy reveals that, during the subsequent InSb-growth
process, InAs QDs have disappeared leaving instead a thin
interlayer of InAs. The resulting 2.8-mm-thick InSb film on
(001) Si is found to have an electron mobility of 40 907 cm2/Vs
at 300 K, which turned out to be the highest value for InSb with
comparable thickness grown on Si substrate.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.