Indoline-dye immobilized ZnO nanoparticles for whopping 5.44% light conversion efficiency
- Indoline-dye immobilized ZnO nanoparticles for whopping 5.44% light conversion efficiency
- 암배드; 마네; 한성환; 이수형; 성명모; 주오심
- ZnO NPs; Indoline dye; J？; Impedance; IPCE
- Issue Date
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology. A, Chemistry
- VOL 222, 366-369
- Using indoline D102-dye, a whopping 5.44% light-to-electrical conversion efficiency owing to higher current
density and open circuit voltage is explored for the ZnO nanoparticles (NPs)-based photoelectrode.
The ZnO NPs/D102 dye structure has been designed onto indium-tin-oxide, electrons extractor, conducting
and transparent substrate. The ZnO NPs of minimum [0 0 2] direction orientation compared to that of
[1 0 0] and [1 0 1] directions, an indication of good charge transporting ability, with agglomerated grains of
about 5–10 nm in diameters were immobilized in D102 dye for 1 h for dye loading. Low charge transport
resistance and nearly 60% incident photon-to-current conversion efficiency were obtained. The results
suggest that D102 dye can be potentially used for obtaining high performance ZnO-based dye-sensitized
nanostructured solar cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.