Development of Laparoscopic Surgical Training System with Simulation Open Framework Architecture (SOFA)
- Development of Laparoscopic Surgical Training System with Simulation Open Framework Architecture (SOFA)
- 김영준; 김경환; Frederik Roy; 박세형
- laparoscopic; surgical training; simulation; SOFA
- Issue Date
- Asian Conference on Computer-Aided Surgery 2011
- In this paper, we presented (1) the simulation software with the open source framework SOFA and (2) the haptic hardware for the laparoscopic surgical training. Gallbladder removal simulation was successfully developed using SOFA’s existing modules and by adding new plug-in modules. The proposed techniques are expected to be applied to various medical procedures in the near future, other than the laparascopic surgical simulation of gallbladder removal presented here.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.