Graphene-filled hollow optical fiber for all-fiber laser mode-locking
- Graphene-filled hollow optical fiber for all-fiber laser mode-locking
- 최선영; 조대근; 이상민; 송용원; 오경환; 염동일
- graphene; fiber laser; mode-locking
- Issue Date
- Conference on Laser and Electro-Optics Pacific Rim (CLEO-PR) 2011
- , 48-49
- We propose a novel in-line saturable absorber by employing graphene-filled hollow
optical fiber. The all-fiber laser based on graphene-mode locker delivered femtosecond pulses at
1593 nm with 3-nm spectral bandwidth, exhibiting 17 MHz repetition rate.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.