A tunable rotational energy harvester for low frequency vibration
- A tunable rotational energy harvester for low frequency vibration
- 장선준; 김인호; 정형조; 이윤표
- energy harvesting device; low frequency vibration; geometrical tuning; impedance method
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 99, NO 13, 134102-1-134102-3
- A tunable single-degree-of-freedom rotational energy harvester is proposed. The device is the combination
of a rotational energy harvester and a suspended weight. Thus, it can harvest the electrical power from the
translational base excitation associated with low frequency and large amplitude. Further, its natural frequency
can be changeable by manipulating the size of a reel (i.e., geometrical tunability). The characteristics of the
proposed device are investigated through numerical simulation and experimental test.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.