Synthesis of Novel Quinacridone Dyes and Their Photovoltaic Performances in Organic Dye-sensitized Solar Cells
- Synthesis of Novel Quinacridone Dyes and Their Photovoltaic Performances in Organic Dye-sensitized Solar Cells
- 사공천; 김세훈; 육심범; 김정윤; 박세웅; 고민재; 김재필
- Quinacridone chromophore; Organic dyes; Dye-sensitized solar cell; Intramolecular charge transfer; Thiophene; Benzene
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 32, NO 8, 2553-2559
- Two novel quinacridone (QNC) dyes with thiophene or benzene-conjugated bridge and cyanoacrylic acid
acceptor were first designed and synthesized for use in dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs). The absorption
spectra, electrochemical and photovoltaic properties of these dyes were investigated. Under simulated AM
1.5G irradiation conditions, the solar cell based on the quinacridone dye containing thiophene as a bridge unit
had a short-circuit photocurrent density of 8.51 mA·cm−2, an open-circuit voltage of 643.6 mV, and a fill factor
of 0.70, corresponding to an overall conversion efficiency of 3.86%.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.