Effect of Mn Precursors on Benzene Oxidation with Ozone Over MnOx/MCM-41 at Low Temperature
- Effect of Mn Precursors on Benzene Oxidation with Ozone Over MnOx/MCM-41 at Low Temperature
- 이조림; 정종수; 배귀남; 전종기; 김상채; 김지만; Mingshi Jin; 박영권
- Benzene Oxidation; Low Temperature; MnOx; MCM-41; Mn Precursors; Catalytic Oxidation; Benzen; Ozone
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 11, NO 8, 7303-7306
- Low temperature benzene oxidation in the presence of ozone on MnOx/MCM-41 catalysts has
been studied. MnOx/MCM-41 catalysts were prepared from two different precursors, Mn(NO3)2
and Mn(CH3COO)2, and these samples were characterized by N2 sorption, X-ray diffraction, X-ray
photoelectron spectroscopy and temperature programmed reduction. The characterization results
showed that the MnOx/MCM-41 prepared from Mn(CH3COO)2 had higher oxygen mobility and
dispersion than the MnOx/MCM-41 from Mn(NO3)2. As a result, the MnOx/MCM-41 obtained from
Mn(CH3COO)2 showed higher catalytic activity for the oxidation of benzene using ozone; however,
without ozone, the catalytic activity was negligible.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.