Rashba effect induced magnetoresistance in an InAs heterostructure
- Rashba effect induced magnetoresistance in an InAs heterostructure
- 박윤호; 구현철; 장준연; 한석희; 엄종화
- Rashba effect; Magnetoresistance; Spin filtering; Quantum well
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 519, NO 23, 8203-8206
- The Rashba field in a quantum channel produces spin splitting and population imbalance between spin-up
and -down electrons. The channel resistance depends on the alignment between the applied field and the
Rashba field because the applied magnetic field causes different mobilities for two types of spins. With an
applied field of 2 T, the mobility difference between spin-up and -down electrons is 0.75%.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.