Rapid synthesis and consolidation of nanostructured Mg2SiO4-MgSiO3 composites by high frequency induction heated sintering
- Rapid synthesis and consolidation of nanostructured Mg2SiO4-MgSiO3 composites by high frequency induction heated sintering
- 손인진; 고인용; 준희수; 홍경태; 도정만; 윤진국
- Sintering; MgSiO3; Nanostructured material; Powder metallurgy; Mg2SiO4
- Issue Date
- Research on chemical intermediates
- VOL 37, NO 8, 821-830
- Rapid synthesis and sintering of nanostructured MgSiO3–Mg2SiO4
composites was investigated via a high-frequency induction heating sintering process.
The advantage of this process is that it enables very quick densification to near
theoretical density and prohibition of grain growth in nanostructured materials.
High-density nanostructured MgSiO3–Mg2SiO4 composites were produced by
simultaneous application of 80 MPa pressure under an induced output power of
15 kW within 2 min. The grain sizes and hardness of MgSiO3–Mg2SiO4 composites
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.