Graphene Electrodes for Artificial Muscles
- Graphene Electrodes for Artificial Muscles
- 민경호; 정지영; 한태희; 박윤덕; 정철수; 홍순만; 구종민
- electrode; graphene; Compliant electrode; dielectric elastomer; PDMS; reduced graphene oxide
- Issue Date
- Molecular crystals and liquid crystals
- VOL 539, 260-265
- Reduced graphene oxides (RGOs) thin films were fabricated in order to apply for
the compliant electrodes of artificial muscles. The RGO was chemically prepared
by chemical oxidation of natural graphite via Hummers method and following reduction using hydrazine. The RGO electrodes were coated on both sides of polydimethylsiloxane
(PDMS) by using spray coater. The resulting PDMS dielectric
elastomers with RGO electrodes had larger electromechanical strain response than
those with conventional carbon paste electrodes. It might be caused by higher conductivity and higher flexibility of RGO than those of conventional electrodes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.