A High-Speed Single Crystal Silicon AFM Probe Integrated with PZT Actuator for High-Speed Imaging Applications
- A High-Speed Single Crystal Silicon AFM Probe Integrated with PZT Actuator for High-Speed Imaging Applications
- 조일주; 윤광석; 남효진
- AFM; Probe; PZT; Actuator; Boron; Cantilever; Bio imaging
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- VOL 6, NO 1, 119-122
- A new high speed AFM probe has been proposed and fabricated. The probe is integrated
with PZT actuated cantilever realized in bulk silicon wafer using heavily boron doped silicon as an
etch stop layer. The cantilever thickness can be accurately controlled by the boron diffusion process.
Thick SCS cantilever and integrated PZT actuator make it possible to be operated at high speed for fast
imaging. The resonant frequency of the fabricated probe is 92.9 kHz and the maximum deflection is
5.3 μm at 3 V. The fabricated probe successfully measured the surface of standard sample in an AFM
system at the scan speed of 600μm/sec
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.