Developing for Reduction Technology of AMD through Coating on the Surface of Pyrite Using Minerals
- Developing for Reduction Technology of AMD through Coating on the Surface of Pyrite Using Minerals
- 윤현식; 지은도; 지민규; 이우람; 양중석; 박영태; 권현호; 지원현; 김기준; 전병훈; 최재영
- Acid mine drainage; Coating; Mineral; Oxidizing agent; 산성배수; 코팅; 천연광물; 시멘트; 산화제
- Issue Date
- 한국지반환경공학회 논문집
- VOL 12, NO 2, 15-22
- In this study, the effect of surface coating on iron-sulfide mineral for preventing the product acid mine drainage(AMD)
was progressed by oxidation process of sulfide minerals abandoned mine Area. Three abandoned mines, Yongdong coal mine, Sil
Lim mine, and Il Koang mine were selected as a sulfide mineral resource due to higher contamination rate. Six coating agents, apatite,
limestone, mangnite, dolomite, bentonite, and cement were used for preventing the AMD with H2O2 and NaClO as a oxidizing agent
helping for oxidizing process on sulfide minerals. Experimental results showed that sulfide mineral surface was coated effectively.
Cement has a higher ability of preventing AMD when the ratio of cement to mineralis 1:1 and experimental condition is maintaining
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.