Facile synthesis of reduced graphene oxide in supercritical alcohols and its lithium storage capacity
- Facile synthesis of reduced graphene oxide in supercritical alcohols and its lithium storage capacity
- 에듀아더스; 아궁; 홍승아; 김수진; 정경윤; 김재훈
- Issue Date
- Green chemistry : an international journal and green chemistry resource : GC
- VOL 13, NO 10, 2714-2718
- A facile and green method to produce reduced graphene
oxide (RGO) nanosheets based on supercritical alcohols is
described. The obtained RGO nanosheets exhibited a high
carbon-to-oxygen ratio (up to 11.89, determined by X-ray
photoelectron spectroscopy), high electronic conductivity
(up to 10600Sm-1), and high lithium storage capacity with
good cyclability (652 mA h g-1 at a 50 mA g-1 after 40 cycles)
when tested as an anode material.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.