Magnetic studies on one-step chemically synthesized nickel ferrite thin films
- Magnetic studies on one-step chemically synthesized nickel ferrite thin films
- 록핸드; 쿨카니; R.S. Mane; 주오심; 한성환
- Magnetic properties; Electrosynthesis; Nickel ferrite; Thin films; Structural elucidation
- Issue Date
- Ceramics international
- VOL 37, 3357-3360
- Nickel ferrite thin films were synthesized at room temperature using one-step electrodeposition solution processing. Reaction kinetics was also
proposed. An effect of air baking on the structural, surface morphological and magnetic properties was investigated. As-deposited nickel ferrite
thin films were cubic in crystal structure. Calculated grain size after annealing was increased from 30 to 48 nm in addition to formation of rough
surface morphology. Due to decrease in defect levels after air baking the annealed nickel ferrite thin film showed saturation magnetization of
268 emu/cc, higher than non-annealed (230 emu/cc), when used in magnetic studies.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.