Prediction of elastic properties of precipitation-hardened aluminum cast alloys
- Prediction of elastic properties of precipitation-hardened aluminum cast alloys
- 서진유; 이영수; 심재혁; 박훈모
- elastic constants; computer simulations; aluminum alloys
- Issue Date
- Computational materials science
- VOL 51, NO 1, 365-371
- A methodology is proposed for predicting the elastic properties of precipitation-hardened alloys by combining
different modeling techniques: the CALPHAD method, first-principles calculation, and elasticity
models. The proposed procedure was applied to conventional aluminum cast alloys to predict their elastic
moduli. The predicted Young’s moduli are in reasonable agreement with values reported in the literature,
which verifies the potential applicability of the methodology to the development of high-stiffness
aluminum cast alloys.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.