Temperature-dependent energy band gap variation in self-organiz ed InAs quantum dots
- Temperature-dependent energy band gap variation in self-organiz ed InAs quantum dots
- 여인아; 송진동; 이정일
- InAs; quantum dots; temperature-dependence; photoluminescence; Fan equation
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 99, NO 15, 151909-1-151909-3
- We investigated the temperature-dependent variation of the photoluminescence emission energy of
self-organized InAs/GaAs quantum dots (QDs) grown by conventional Stranski-Krastanov
(SK) molecular beam epitaxy and migration-enhanced molecular beam epitaxy (MEMBE)
and that of MEMBE InAs QDs in a symmetric and an asymmetric In0.2Ga0.8As/GaAs well.
The temperature-dependent energy variation of each QD is analyzed in low and high
temperature regions, including a sigmoidal behavior of conventional SK quantum dots with
the well-known Varshni and semi-empirical Fan models.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.