- 차주환; 손명희; 민선준; 조용서; 이재균
- Xanthene; X-Ray; Crystallography
- Issue Date
- Acta crystallographica Section E, Structure reports online. [computer file]
- VOL E67, o2739-1-o2739-14
- In the title compound, C22H24O5, each of the cyclohexenone
rings adopts a half-chair conformation. The hydroxy and
carbonyl O atoms face each other and are orientated to allow
for the formation of the two intramolecular O—HㆍㆍㆍO
hydrogen bonds which are typical of xanthene derivatives.
In the crystal, weak intermolecular C—HㆍㆍㆍO hydrogen
bonds link molecules into layers parallel to the ab plane.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.