Generation of Wide FOV Depth-map from Microscopic Hologram Images
- Generation of Wide FOV Depth-map from Microscopic Hologram Images
- 최영선; 이호동; 박민철; 손정영; 박귀태
- Digital Holography; Microscopic hologram
- Issue Date
- 5th International Universal Communication Symposium
- Digital holography is a 3-D imaging technology that provides phase information. It has been used in many applications for microscopy as 3-D surface recognition, biophotonics and so on. However, it is not easy to obtain accurate information when objects have right angle shapes and measured vertically. To make ease the condition an object is rotated to obtain 3-D information in trading off some shape view, but if several holograms are taken for the same object at different views the trade-off information can be reconstructed by topographic compensation. This paper suggests a method of integrating microscopic holograms using view compensation. View compensation is processed by feature extraction and object motion compensation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.