Generation of Complete Depth Map from Multiple Digital Microscopic Hologram Images based on View Compensation
- Generation of Complete Depth Map from Multiple Digital Microscopic Hologram Images based on View Compensation
- 이호동; 김동원; 손정영; 박민철
- Digital Holography; Microscope Hologram
- Issue Date
- The 11th International Meeting on Information Display
- Digital holography is a 3-D imaging technology that provides phase information. It has been used for microscopy in many applications as 3-D surface recognition, biophotonics and so on. However, there is a problem that if a phase difference of neighboring pixel is over 1/2 of laser wavelength, those phase difference cannot be computed with the conventional phase unwrapping algorithm. But if several holograms are taken for the same object at different views the trade-off information can be reconstructed by topographic compensation. This paper suggests a method of integrating microscopic holograms using view compensation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.