Heralded entanglement between atomic ensembles: Preparation, decoherence, and scaling
- Heralded entanglement between atomic ensembles: Preparation, decoherence, and scaling
- J. Laurat; 최경수; H. Deng; C. W. Chou; H. J. Kimble
- Issue Date
- Physical review letters
- VOL 99, NO 18, 180504-1-180504-4
- Heralded entanglement between collective excitations in two atomic ensembles is probabilistically
generated, stored, and converted to single-photon fields. By way of the concurrence, quantitative
characterizations are reported for the scaling behavior of entanglement with excitation probability and
for the temporal dynamics of various correlations resulting in the decay of entanglement. A lower bound
of the concurrence for the collective atomic state of 0:9 ± 0:3 is inferred. The decay of entanglement as a
function of storage time is also observed, and related to the local dynamics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.