Nanocarbon-patched hybrid spheres for transport enhancer
- Nanocarbon-patched hybrid spheres for transport enhancer
- 주상아; 이은구; 김경희; Jung Hyun Kim; Jonghwi Lee; 이상수
- nanocarbon; hybrid particles; transport enhancer
- Issue Date
- 2011 한국고분자학회 추계학술대회
- Monodisperse nanospheres with outstanding electro-conductivity, as an alternative to the conventional metal-plated conductive particles, are demonstrated. Recently, our group has found that the conductive nanospheres can be fabricated through simple decoration of monodisperse polymer nanospheres with various nanocarbons including surface-controlled graphite nanosheet. The simple surface modification of nanocarbons has been adapted to fabricate three-dimensional functional materials through various non-covalent interactions, which would be highly useful in designing a medium to control electron or phonon-concerned transport phenomena.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.